This project stands as proof that procrastination doesn’t always result in regret. I made this set using a quilt top that was initially supposed to be a lap quilt, made using 16-patch blocks and sew classic linen look fabric JoAnn. At first, I tried 2″ squares, but I quickly changed them to 4″ squares after I completed two patches. I started the quilt in early July intending to gift it to a friend as a birthday present in early August. However, between work and other social obligations, the quilt got put on the back burner. Before I knew it, August was here, and the lap quilt was none existing.