Step-by-Step QuiltCon 2023 Registration for MQG Members
Read through all the instructions before you go to the link for registration. Keep this page in a separate tab for easy access. Member Registration begins August 16, 2022 at 9:00 AM CDT ((2:00 PM UTC).
- Get to the Registration System in your browser. You can use any browser, but Chrome will give you the best results. (Members, this link will be sent to your inbox next Monday, August 15 and is also at the top of this page) This will bring you to the virtual waiting room system on Tuesday, August 16th, and will show you either when registration begins if you arrive early, or will show you how many people are in line ahead of you. We also have a video walkthrough here.
- Once it is your turn, you will see the main registration screen. Click on Register as an MQG Member, at the bottom of the screen.
This will bring you to the login page on the MQG website. Use your MQG login here, and after successful login, you will be redirected back to the registration system.
If you have trouble logging in, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After you’ve logged in, click on Register for QuiltCon.
- Select which admission item you would like.
Your options are:
- Four Day Show Pass
- Four Day Show Pass with All Access Lecture Pass
- Four Day Show Pass with Thursday Lecture Pass
- Four Day Show Pass with Friday Lecture Pass
- Four Day Show Pass with Saturday Lecture Pass
- Four Day Show Pass with Sunday Lecture Pass
Once you select one, you will select the Add to Cart button. If you select one of the lecture passes, the system will show you what lectures are included before the Add to Cart button, so you may need to scroll down.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND after you register and decide you want to change your admission option, email us at email@example.com and we can help.
- You will now be on the Lectures & Workshops page, where you can select any items you wish to register for. You can use the Search Box on the left side of the screen to search for specific course codes, titles, or instructors. Or, you can use the category options on the left side of the screen to narrow down what you see. Use the Add to Cart button for any items you wish to purchase. Once your cart is filled with the items you want, you will select the Checkout Now button on the right side of the screen. Please note that this page is so long it goes over two pages in total. You can navigate to the second page from both the top and bottom of the page.
- If you are ready to checkout, select the Checkout button under your cart. Moving to Checkout will also update your cart’s prices to member discounted pricing if you have logged in as a member.
- The first Checkout tab will ask if you would like to donate to the QuiltCon Attendee Scholarship Fund. This is completely optional! To donate, simply update the amount you’d like to donate in the box where you see 5.00 and select the Add button. To move past the donation screen, select the Save & Continue button.
- The second Checkout tab will remind you of the event cancellation policy as well as the Community Guidelines, which serve as the code of conduct for the event. You’ll need to select the empty box next to “I agree to the Cancellation Policy, Safety Guidelines, Community Guidelines, & Email Consent above,” followed by the Save & Continue button.
- The third Checkout tab is where you will input your credit card information and billing address for payment. We do not accept checks, money orders, PayPal, or other payment methods. Once you hit Save & Continue, you will see one more screen to confirm your credit card information. Hit Save & Continue there as well unless you need to edit your credit card information. You will be prompted to enter the CVV for your credit card number at this step.
- Last step! This is the final page you will see, confirming all of your details for registration. Your order is not complete UNTIL you click the Process Order button. That will trigger your payment to go through and will also send a confirmation email your way.
This is when you may hit an error – if any of the items you have in your cart have sold out, you will see an error message in red, indicating what has sold out. To remove any item in your cart, simply hit the red X to the left of the name and then Process Order to complete your order.
Making Registration Changes AFTER You Register
Want to add more to your registration? Return to the registration site here and log in just as you did previously, using the Register as an MQG Member button. After you’ve logged in, click on My Account, as shown below.
Next, click on My Orders in the navigation list on the left side of the page. On this page, you will see an aqua Add More Items button, underneath your Four-Day Show Pass. Click on this, and return to the Workshops & Lectures page to add additional items to your registration.